What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sure how much more PicaSim I can play

Shoelace

Very Strong User
Reaction score
This is such an incredibly long stretch of uncooperative winds. I have been flying an ASW, a Discus, a Banana... All on PicaSim. It's a fantastic game and KINDA scratches the itch, but I'm over it. When will these W winds return? Feels like maybe never at this point.

Okay... That's off my chest. See you at Sunset.

jure

Very Strong User
Reaction score
I agree with you !
Cabin fever is killing me. It was so nice a few months ago, flying almost every weekend ( and with good company ) .
OTOH , I've got an interesting project working with Doc JH , this keeps me busy , and mostly out of trouble.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Some strong winds going through the area right now.. But also raining. maybe some good flying when the rains start heading out.

G-man

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Rain, rain go away.
Come again another day.

Attachments

• Albany weather forecast DEC 27.png
    Albany weather forecast DEC 27.png
    198.6 KB · Views: 22

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I like that you have "partly sunny" as a condition on the East Coast, over on this side of the country they now call that same thing an "atmospheric river event". I thought this was just a California thing, but when visiting Oregon recently they used the same atmospheric river event and the results were a nice partly sunny day.

Doc J

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Poor Red has only flown the test Spada once, and been screwed by lack of, or wrong direction, winds ever since!

Dayum! Lets have some gales at your end.

Having said that we have had very strong steady winds in the right NE direction for two months...and mostly steady rain!

Bah...Humbug!

Doc.