What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aloft Hobbies

jvaliensi

Active User
Reaction score
Are they on vacation? Not getting thru with email or telephone. I ordered a new sailplane and I want it now :)
Cheers!

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Don't know about being on "Vacation", but most of the crew has been on the road for the last two weeks or so.

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
I just got back from visiting Aloft Hobbies (they are my LHS). They are working hard to get caught up.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I think we are caught up now. Did you get what you needed? We have been working hard to catchup with all of the emails and now the forum. Way too many events in May! (but so much fun..)

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
What is the process to get my X9E repaired? Address, prices, etc.

Always a good idea to send us an email regarding repairs. But basically, you can send it back to us and include a note about the issues and make sure to include your contact info! The techs will check it out and email you their findings.

But, please email us first, or ask in the forum here if you are having an issue, it maybe easy for you to fix it yourself with just a bit of help. :) Save a bunch of shipping money that way..