Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Question about my Frsky QX7

Hello, Back in 2018 I bought a QX7 and thanks to YouTube and such I took a while and sort of got a handle on open tx. I haven't done much with the TX for a year or so and decided to put fresh batteries in it and can't get it to come back up. I never had problems before except one time my...
  2. M

Unable to get bootloader to come up

Hello, I bought my QX 7 in 1998 and have had no problems with it. I have been using it with a clearview flight simulator and the other day I couldn't get it to connect on my computer. In the device and printer section it doesn't show frsky joystick like it usually does, it shows as...
  3. M

Frsky new protocol?

I saw something about a new protocol called Access, does this mean Frsky won't be using Opentx any longer?
  4. M

Sound pack for Q 7x

I recieved my Taranis Q 7x a few days ago and I love it. I've used it with a couple of simulators and am amazed at all the the many thing that can be programmed into the radio and it is relatively straight forward. I flashed the 2.2.2 firmware very easily. I put a 2 GB micro SD card in so that I...
  5. M

New Q7x person

Hello all, I ordered a Taranis Q 7x the other day and it will arrive Wed can't hardly wait. For my birthday my cousin sent me a Horizon hobbybind and fly plane with Safe and Gps but no radio. After a lot of research I decided on Q 7x. Chris at Aloft said in an e-mail said with the right module...