What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reverse thrust

allentroyer

New User
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I'm trying to set up my reverse thrust on my draco 2.0 with a dx8 g2 controller. I can assign my channel 7 to a switch and it doesn't make a difference or doesn't work ..but if I assign my flaps on a switch they work fine but i only have reverse thrust my flaps are all the way down. I can't even go forward. But If I put my flaps in middle positions I have forward thrust.. any tips on how to get my reverse thrust and flaps on a separate switch??

gnichola

Very Strong User
Reaction score
More details are certainly needed to give you an answer, but to me it sounds like channel 7 is the channel for reverse thrust. I think you need to move your flaps to a different channel.

gp49

Very Strong User
Reaction score

Doc J

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Hey guys. So I'm trying to set up my reverse thrust on my draco 2.0 with a dx8 g2 controller. I can assign my channel 7 to a switch and it doesn't make a difference or doesn't work ..but if I assign my flaps on a switch they work fine but i only have reverse thrust my flaps are all the way down. I can't even go forward. But If I put my flaps in middle positions I have forward thrust.. any tips on how to get my reverse thrust and flaps on a separate switch??
I dont use Spectrum, but dont you just love Aloft Forums where any question can be asked, and someone, sometimes several people will respond with good advice.?

Dayum!

I'm and old phart now, but I clearly remember that this is really how it used to be. Warms my heart.:)

Doc.