What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QX 7 Switch change

oldhamram

New User
Reaction score
Hi all
I want to swap round the sf and sh switch so I can get throttle hold on the right hand side of the radio.
Has anyone done this, I am new to this radio.
cheers

Gliderguy

New User
Reaction score
I have done it. It's quite easy actually. You can't move each switch from one side to the other because the wires won't reach but you can either remove the wires at the switch then re-solder them or release the wire and connector from the connector block (which is what I did) and swap them from side to side. Then you just have to reassign the switches in Otx and you're done.

oldhamram

New User
Reaction score
I have done it. It's quite easy actually. You can't move each switch from one side to the other because the wires won't reach but you can either remove the wires at the switch then re-solder them or release the wire and connector from the connector block (which is what I did) and swap them from side to side. Then you just have to reassign the switches in Otx and you're done.
Thanks for the info,i will do as you suggest
Cheers.