What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a spinner supplier

Txmustangflyer

Strong User
Reaction score
A tru turn won't work. The way they mount is not adaptable to the zenoah.

I need a 5.5 inch parabolic P 51 spinner it can be any notch as I'll have to mofify it for the varioprop, but I need a 4 blade basic notch.

Aluminum, CF, plastic, at this point I don't care, with back plate.
Mounting has to be by either perimeter screws from cone base to back plate OR a prop nut adapter (thay can be screwed onto a stud) and mounting screw.

I am open to international manufacturers at this point. Dave Brown has none in stock.

If you know of any source worth exploring, please drop a link, or email.

Rafael, If you can find an sts for one and have a suitable material and can 3d print one, Let me know.

Specs: 5.5 inch parabolic (P51) 1/8th inch thick back plate back plate. 4 blade, center line of blades is at 15.5 mm from back plate surface. Blade thickness at cone intersect 1.5 inches. Back plate center hole 10mm.

FlyBoyDVIII

New User
Reaction score
Did you call TruTurn and did they tell you they wont make you one that will meet all your requirements. They have been good people to work with in the past.

Txmustangflyer

Strong User
Reaction score
Yup, had a long email and phone exchange with them. They no longer do perimeter mount spinners.

I found one. Fighteraces.co.uk. Phil makes perimeter mount spinners. Aluminum back plate, carbon fiber cone.
Rafael is also 3d printing one for me to test.