What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

x9e Stubby Antenna

Tommyt

New User
Reaction score
I have a X10s V2 and would like to put the x9e stubby antenna on my radio instead of a dummy load in case I accidentally turn on external antenna.

The information on the antenna on the Aloft site is a bit confusing. I quote: "10/27/17 Note to people that own early X9E transmitters. FrSky no longer offers this antenna as an SMA male ((with a pin), as pictured above) we now only have RP SMA male (no pin) for sale."

(no pin) would have to mean female and this must be a typo. I need this antenna with a female plug since the stock X10s V2 antenna has a female plug.

Unsure if the listed product is the correct one since the description is a bit confusing.

Thanks...

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Ahh. I just did some inspecting and thought this was going to work, they are Rp-SMA Male, so they could screw in.
x9estubby - 1.jpg

But the issue is the small hole around the antenna base on the X10 radios. I think it might work if you cut back the plastic some on the X9E antenna.