What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X12s Lipo Voltage Sensor MLVSS not reading individual cell voltage

ninod

New User
Reaction score
I have a FrSky Smart Port Lipo Sensor FLVSS on my Horus x12s Ver 1.6.01. When I select to the individual cells page to show voltage it shows the current individual voltage and number of the cell then it quickly changes to the total voltage on cells 1-6 even though it's hooked up to a 4 cell battery. Any ideas. I have attached a video to show. Any ideas Thanks

X12s Lipo Voltage Sensor MLVSS not reading individual cell voltage

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Probably a bug. Might want to watch for an update from FrSky, they seem to be pretty good at updating the firmware.

TeeCee

New User
Reaction score
Hi, I've just bought an X10S and have been setting up my first model tonight, I'm having exactly the same issue with the lipo sensor, it reads my 3S battery displaying individual readings for the 3 cells, after about a second all 6 cell readings show the pack total, I've tried a second sensor. Also a separate issue is that the radio locked up 4 times whilst scrolling through the settings pages, the only way to recover it was to hold down the pwr button for about 10 seconds. Any thoughts to either? Cheers.

Bob Radford

New User
Reaction score
On my X9Dplus it only displays total voltage, no page for individual cells. My old Ersky9x radio just worked, no set up from me required. How do I set this up?