What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Aloft (Wayne and crew)

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Again I need to give a shout out to Wayne and the crew at Aloft. I went in with a programing issue that later proved to be nothing more than me not being able to see the forest for the trees. It was really nice just to have somebody to bounce the idea off of and to have them take an informed look at the problem.
So thanks!

Now, Wayne liked my interpretation of a drag link on the spoiler to my F3RES ship. So he extracted this price from me, that I had to post a thread showing this rather elegant solution to spoiler actuation. I'm sorry to say I did not come up with this scheme. I've been using it for many many years and can't say where I first came in contact with this idea.
https://forum.alofthobbies.com/index.php?threads/spoiler-drag-link.622/

All the best,
Konrad

Last edited:

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Again Fantastic service from Aloft Hobbies! Earlier this morning I dropped my X9D+ and broke the antenna. By 11:00 I had the radio repaired with a better than new antenna as the replacement antenna has a metal axil pin verses the plastic pin originally fond on the X9D+.

The turn around was so fast that I did not loose a day of slope flying!

A side benefit is that they even fed me lunch before I left!

Thanks Criss and all the folks at Aloft.

Well done,
Konrad

Last edited:

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Wow, I need to give Aloft Hobbies another shout out for fantastic service! I've said it before and I'll say it again it really is important where (or who) you buy your products from!

Last night I spent 5 hours chasing my tail over some programing and reconfiguration issues with my very dated X9E. Out of sheer frustration I pack up all my radio programing stuff and made the trip across the Golden Gate Bridge. I then threw myself upon the mercy of Aloft and asked for help.

Chris dropped what he was doing* to help me. Most of the issues were simple yes/no type answers. One issue was a bit more involved and was traced to a hardware failure. I have to admit I was glad to learn that the problems weren't all due to my incompetence with programing. I'm also happy to learn that it actually took some time for a guy that knows what he is doing to isolate the problem. ( I don't know if this was just for show but I felt better knowing it took some time going through the troubleshooting tree).

*Sorry, some of you guys might get your order a bit latter than expected! You should blame me rather than Aloft.

All the best,
Konrad

Last edited: