What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow Stick

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, We will be bringing back the Slow Stick, maybe as soon as February. Our hang up is space, we don't have any right now. We will be doubling our space in February, maybe a little sooner if the neighbor moves out quicker. Our goal will be to have the container full of Slow Sticks arrive about the same day we get the keys. :)

We are also looking at bringing back the Formosa and Tiger Moth 400 from GWS. They are also wonderful aircraft.

-Wayne

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry, no idea yet. Goal is to keep them as low as we can. Doesn't make much sense if they are expensive.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
We might have some of the newer style plastic wing braces.. Yep, we have a lot of the plastic braces if you want to use that.

wesleyzhere

New User
Reaction score
Yes, We will be bringing back the Slow Stick, maybe as soon as February. Our hang up is space, we don't have any right now. We will be doubling our space in February, maybe a little sooner if the neighbor moves out quicker. Our goal will be to have the container full of Slow Sticks arrive about the same day we get the keys. :)

We are also looking at bringing back the Formosa and Tiger Moth 400 from GWS. They are also wonderful aircraft.

-Wayne
Hi well its March, any word on when the slow sticks will be here?

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry now word. GWS is trying to locate all of their tooling and contacting the sub contractors. Seems this will take longer than expected.

91shadowrider

New User
Reaction score
I don’t know if a container full is enough. I want at least 3 and a lot of my friends will want one too!

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
We should have the planes in 3 months. We will be getting in around 3000 units on this first order.

As a side note, we did find some micro slow sticks. They are just as much fun IMHO. They will not last long:

Hopefully one might keep you entertained until the full Slow Stick is available. :)

91shadowrider

New User
Reaction score
I as well as many others will try to be patient. Are you going to limit the orders person so that everyone gets some?

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
LOL I think we will have plenty to go around. :) I imagine this will be a one year supply. We can reorder as we see stocks dropping to avoid outages.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
No problem, and please tell your friends. We really need some help selling all of these. If this works out well, we can bring back more of the GWS planes. :)

wesleyzhere

New User
Reaction score
ok put me down for at least 2, and I have friends that will want one so that's easily 10 right off the bat. oh what colors will be available? wes

wesleyzhere

New User
Reaction score
hhmmmm red you say? Done!! so are we looking at maybe june for delivery? I can't turn around at the airfield without someone asking me when.