What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replace Toggle Switch

Gerty64p

New User
Reaction score
On a QX 7 is there any reason you can’t replace the “Auto return “ toggle switch ( top right) with a 2 position toggle switch ?

Retired

User
Reaction score
Basically the trainer sw? I myself can’t think of a reason you can’t. As long as open tx has full support setting options for that position when on or off then it should act like all the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reaction score
Yes you can replace it but you should also change the hardware configuration from "Toggle" to 2POS on the RADIO SETUP HARDWARE page.

Really "Toggle" should say "Momentary" since all the switches are technically "toggle" style switches but there it is. To be honest I'm not sure the HARDWARE page adjustment makes any difference because I don't think anything in OpenTX relies on it actually being momentary. Having said that there is bound to be something.

Gerty64p

New User
Reaction score
Well changed the “Momentary “ switch ( upper Right) with a normal 2 position switch (toggle). Like the one on the upper left (SF) so far what little testing I have expimented with it all seems to work like the other 2 position switch
We have had lots snow and high winds and Bitter Cold so have not had much time for playing Just digging out