What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our theme song!!!

Ps23Rick

Administrator
Reaction score
I think it might be PS..?? I like that song -- it's really goofy and silly! lol! It reminds me of something you might hear in a little kids class.. lol

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
What an odd fuselage.. That wing on top of the egg is going to setup some wonderful intersection drag. Love his builds though! Dang!!

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Just what I didn't think of as slopable! Now Talk about Low Aspect Ratio (LAR) gliders! She flies just like her flat land, powered cousins. love it!

I have a Stagger Bee (kit) that would look even weirder. I've never seen a biplane glider on the slopes.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Low aspect can be a lot of fun. Biplanes can be done and look really cool.

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Love how he flies in the weeds! I think the French have a name for this kind of flying. This must be what a 2 channel VTPR plane looks like. :rolleyes:

I see a lot of Sparky and Satin Doll in the design.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
VTPR is basically low altitude aerobatics. But the VTPR guys in the US will go into much greater detail.