What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More VTX choices

fredskidoo

New User
Reaction score
Hello Aloft
I have to say I really like the fact that I have a brick and mortar hobby shop close by that I can just drop in and get one on one help. Thanks Chris.

I would like to note that I'm hoping that with the expansion of your shop's square footage that you'll also expand the inventory. For example, your selection of VTX's. Not a lot of options at this point. I would prefer to order from you rather than overseas for all the apparent reasons. Looking forward to another year of Aloft.

Cheers, Ethan.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Thanks Ethan.

The multirotor market is very hard to keep up with, and VTX options are starting to become very similar with a few good options being trendy for a while, then suddenly they can not be sold regardless of price. It is a difficult nut to crack. With that said, I just added a new VTX to the mix. I have been toying with getting some of the Immersion options also.. Always open to your suggestions.