What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memos on Horus X10

sly

New User
Reaction score
Has anybody added notes or memos to one of the opening screens on the X10. If so, how is it done? I don't always remember switch functions etc. on various models - notes would help jog my aging memory.

bob_stan

New User
Reaction score
If using OpexTX you can add an additional main screen of whatever format you want and use text widgets.

bob_stan

New User
Reaction score
It worked for my simple needs. I just set up a screen with 8 text widgets. HOWEVER, the big limitation is that each text widget only accepts about 8 characters, so it won't work for you. The only other possiblity I can think of (which I have NOT tried and am not sure it is possible) would be to create a bitmap for the screen background in photoshop or paint and enter the text you want on it. Then for the screen pick NO widgets. While I have replaced the default screen background with a custom one, I don't know if you can do this for inf=dividual screens in OpenTX.