What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manual

Blake

New User
Reaction score
I just recieved my Horus x10 and I want to know how to program in fros.Is there a manual somewhere on the internet?

Dennis

New User
Reaction score
i downloaded mine from the frsky web site i wish there was a printed one available like the open TX has there are 121 pages that's a lot to print one sided

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
We could ask for permission to print them up professionally. I'd imagine we could offer it for about $15 in a printed form, I'd have to get some printing quotes to be sure. Is it a decent enough manual? Do you like it?

Dennis

New User
Reaction score
I am in for one it would be a great item to take along to the field in case i need to look some setting up

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Sorry, I have not asked for permission to print it yet. I'm trying to judge if there is enough demand as we need to print a fair amount to get the price down to a reasonable level.

Derry

New User
Reaction score
We could ask for permission to print them up professionally. I'd imagine we could offer it for about $15 in a printed form, I'd have to get some printing quotes to be sure. Is it a decent enough manual? Do you like it?
The Fr-OS manual is not comprehensive enough....I wouldn't recommend printing it. Maybe someone will produce a book to the same comprehensive standard as your Open-TX book.

mccolld1

New User
Reaction score
The big issue that I have with the manual is that it is obsolete. It was written for the first version of the fros firmware. I think a revised manual would be far more useful than a printed one.

I'd like to see documentation on how to implement Lua scripts.