Manual

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Register

Blake

Jul 30, 2018
I just recieved my Horus x10 and I want to know how to program in fros.Is there a manual somewhere on the internet?

Dennis

Jul 14, 2018
i downloaded mine from the frsky web site i wish there was a printed one available like the open TX has there are 121 pages that's a lot to print one sided

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 29, 2017
Novato, CA USA
We could ask for permission to print them up professionally. I'd imagine we could offer it for about $15 in a printed form, I'd have to get some printing quotes to be sure. Is it a decent enough manual? Do you like it?

Dennis

Jul 14, 2018
I am in for one it would be a great item to take along to the field in case i need to look some setting up

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 29, 2017
Novato, CA USA
Sorry, I have not asked for permission to print it yet. I'm trying to judge if there is enough demand as we need to print a fair amount to get the price down to a reasonable level.

Derry

Jan 24, 2018
We could ask for permission to print them up professionally. I'd imagine we could offer it for about $15 in a printed form, I'd have to get some printing quotes to be sure. Is it a decent enough manual? Do you like it?
The Fr-OS manual is not comprehensive enough....I wouldn't recommend printing it. Maybe someone will produce a book to the same comprehensive standard as your Open-TX book.