What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horus X10S 12S FLVSS Setup..

TSchwyn

New User
Reaction score
Just received my FLVSS units, and channel changer. Changed ID on one of the FLVSS units. Daisy chained the 2 FLVSS units together. Plugged other end of one of the FLVSS into the Smart Port on my RX8R receiver in my 700-12S heli. Not getting 12 s voltage reading on Horus X10S transmitter under Cell Sum. I forgot to ask, do the daisy chained units only read the 12s voltage in Open TX? I'm running Open TX on my QX7, but using FR OS on my Horus?

Thanks Tom

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
He is wanting to monitor a 12S battery with 2 FLVS units. This is pretty easy with OpenTX, is there a trick to doing it with FrOS?

TSchwyn

New User
Reaction score
Heard back from FrSky via email. They said to change the ID number of one of the two FLVSS sensor so they are different. I bought a Channel Changer and did that. They also said to change the Group Number of one of the FLVSS sensors. I see that a FrSky Dashboard Data Display will do that, but Aloft is out of them. Can the Group Number be changed with a Channel Changer, or is firmware available that will allow the GNum to be changed in Open Tx without a Dashboard Data Display?

Last edited:

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea, but we did get some dashboards into stock today. If you like, order a dashboard, use it to make the change, then mail it back for a refund. :)

TSchwyn

New User
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea, but we did get some dashboards into stock today. If you like, order a dashboard, use it to make the change, then mail it back for a refund. :)
Thanks Wayne! I may do that.

TSchwyn

New User
Reaction score
FrSky got back to me again with a program called FreeLink-https://www.frsky-rc.com/stk/. It allow you to change both the ID number and Group Number with the STK device. The channel changer will change ID number only and the FSD Dashboard will change both as well as several other features. My X10S now will read 12 cell lipo packs with two FLVSS sensors.

TSchwyn

New User
Reaction score
FrSky got back to me again with a program called FreeLink-https://www.frsky-rc.com/stk/. It allow you to change both the ID number and Group Number with the STK device. The channel changer will change ID number only and the FSD Dashboard will change both as well as several other features. My X10S now will read 12 cell lipo packs with two FLVSS sensors.
One thing I forgot tof mention. You have to use the Upgrade on dip switch, not Config.

Reaction score

this program is in chinese... ii cannot operate it