What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frsky X10 Calibration and Recalibration issue

BobbySonic

New User
Reaction score
Recently a calibration problem occurs(twice) on my X10, I lost throttle calibration on my electric jet. As I gave it throttle, the power didn't respond in the first quarter of the stick movement! I also notice this time(second occurrence), that the aileron and elevator also behaved strangely as if the trim was lost. On examining the X10 servo monitoring screen there was a serious delay in the movement on those channels. When I tried to recalibrate the radio sticks and the throttle, aileron, and elevator movement went back to normal! Question, why and how did I lose calibration on the X10 when all was fine several flights before?

Reaction score
Your TX has a fault. Could be something simple like a loose plug. Might be corrosion, a badly made crimp or a fraying wire. I would contact Aloft and get it looked at.

If you are tempted to open the case yourself and take a look, make sure to remove the battery first to avoid damage from accidental shorts and do it in a static free environment.

BobbySonic

New User
Reaction score
X10S is new so I don't think it's a corrosion problem, but you could be right about something loose or a bad crimp connection an sending the radio back is the best idea.