What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FrSky Carbon/Aluminium tray for X10/X10S

Derry

New User
Reaction score
Mine arrived today and is now assembled. The build quality is excellent but when I installed the Tx and discovered that it is only secured by two grommets sticking in to holes in the bottom of the case......I was shocked. It is guaranteed to detach and fall to the ground. Has anyone else faced this problem and what fix did you deploy.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
We have not received these yet. We were not big fans of the color and also the flat plate into the belly and have asked FrSky for some changes. I did not notice the issue you reference. Can you show a picture or two?

Derry

New User
Reaction score
See attached Pics. Tx held on tray by rubber grommets pushed into holes on back of case. Even if the flat plate was extended forward I would not be happy about security of Tx.
X10S tray2.jpg
X10S tray3.jpg
X10S tray2.jpg
X10S tray1.jpg
X10S tray2.jpgX10S tray3.jpgX10S tray1.jpg

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Wow, that is rather poor. I have linked this posting to FrSky. Thanks for the photos and feedback!