What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flight logs

Trent

New User
Reaction score
For some reason my flight logs are not appearing for a new plane. I have been able to see them on previous plans, but they did not show up on my maiden flight for a new plane. Is there one switc for some reason my flight logs are not appearing for a new plane. I have been able to see them on previous plans, but they did not show up on my maiden flight for a new plane. Where is the toggle in the programming to turn on flight log recording? Thanks, Trent

Scott Page

Very Strong User
Staff member
Reaction score
For each model, in SPECIAL FUNCTIONS tab you set a line to use the switch of your choice and select the Action "SD LOGS" and specify a time increment for log points under parameters. I use 0.1 seconds because that's the quickest and SD cards typically have no memory limitation issues for this purpose.

Tony 69

New User
Reaction score
Are flight logs available on all software versions? I am running an older version and cannot find “SD Logs” under special functions.
If I upgrade can I upgrade to the latest version or do I have to upgrade one version at a time?

Tony 69

New User
Reaction score
Aah so flight logs are not available with FrOS.
Not pertinent to this threads I know but to re-ask the update question, does it have to be sequential or can yo miss some updates and go straight to the latest?

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I think there are flight logs in FROS?

The answer about updates is sometimes.. Sorry. Depending on the age of the radio, sometimes there are some early updates that need to be used to upgrade the hardware firmwares, for example the IXJT needs some updates. Otherwise, I think you can jump to the newest. Sorry, I am not a great expert with FRos topics.