What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CR Aircraft ( A Blast from the past)

Konrad

Very Strong User
Reaction score
I heard that Aloft might be trying to market the CR Aircraft line. Is there any truth to this?
http://www.craircraft.com

In the past I loved their models, when you could get one. They often had wigerons and modern airfoils (cutting edge at the time).
These would round out Aloft offerings in that it would offer retail support for a classic kit. Aloft has the expertise to suggest the proper servos and hardware. I think the CR aircraft line would compliment the Blejzyk line. Unfortunately I think they would also compete for the builders attention.

I just dug out a Turbo ST kit I had in the attic. It looks like I'll have to add it the 10 other gliders I have in my build que.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
The owner of CR currently lives up here in the Bay Area. He knows that I am always interested in the CR line should he ever put them back into production. I personally have a Turbo, Contender and a Renegade (I think) in my personal collection. :) Great planes.

Anyhow, last I knew the plan was to ramp up production after he retires. I'm not sure, but I think he may visit our forum here..?

CR Aircraft

New User
Reaction score
Thanks Wayne,

You are #1 on the list to call when I want to engage in distribution of CR Aircraft ;-)