What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Code additions

wingcmdr

New User
Reaction score
I have assigned variables in special functions - they are all working ok but each time I switch on they were as set in a prior session.
I wish to reset GV1 to zero on each new flight, currently it remembers the past value through a full switch off and on.
I am thinking this needs to be reset in the initial parameters - on boot up...not special functions.
I don't know how to add a line of code in this routine - "model setup". ..or even if this is the best place,. thankyou
I

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
As I recall you can setup a special function that will fire once at start up of that model. I have not needed this myself, but seem to recall this.. I think you add the ! mark to something special..

Woodstock1

New User
Reaction score
l’venot seen this yet so I have a question according to the c6r instruction channel 10 Shitch in the center position is off I am not able to get this to work channel 10 in the up position is off what am I missing . Have tried four 3 position switch’s whit the same resault. Woodstock

Reaction score
I haven't found a way. I think all you can do it setup up the Special functions to reset certain GVARS to their default Probably you don't need to reset them all. One issue is that will only work in the current flight mode so if you are using flight mode specific GVARS you will have to cycle through the flight modes to reset the values. Seems a bit annoying and makes me think there must be a better way.

Maybe not! What you really want it to reset to the default starting value of all 81 vars so that would mean storing 81 additional values.

Possibly you have to use a Lua script. Then the values would be in the script and only get loaded when needed.