What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club Discounts!!

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Are you a member of a club and would like to have an extra perk for your members? We can do that. We ask for one thing in return, just let your membership know about Aloft Hobbies and the discount. This can be done by a small ad on your website, newsletter and or a banner at your club field.

Also, if needed, we would be happy to set up your own forum section right here at Aloft Forums. It can be open to the public, or by invite only.

If you are interested, please have your club fill out this simple form, and we will get you up and running. Thanks!

Attachments

• Aloft Hobbies Club Discount Program.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 256

Scott Page

Very Strong User
Staff member
Reaction score
Interested in shooting this off to my club officers -- but first would like some clarification on the "banner". Is this a banner that Aloft would provide? (As opposed to all my aircraft which sport aloft stickers :cool: )

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Yeah, I need to get some made up. Haven't put pen to paper for the design just yet, but thinking of something that is more square in shape, not some huge thing that takes over. I'll have to work up a design and post it here in this thread for some feedback. :)

Gsmith6879

New User
Reaction score
The TRAMPS in Muskogee, OK are quickly becoming a Frsky club. We are a small club but have 6- Horus X12S, 1- X10, and 4 - Taranis and bunch of sensors and receivers. All from Aloft. One of the new members bought the X12S and just ordered 16 new Frsky receivers to replace his Spectrum stuff. So a discount program will definitely help us.

I'll get the application back to you ASAP. I'm the Club webmaster and can add the link to Aloft.

aero12

New User
Reaction score
This is a great program !! Working on filling out the paperwork now for our club in Quincy Ohio !! T.O.R.C.S

Gsmith6879

New User
Reaction score
Great Program!!!! We got our discount code last week and one of our members has already used the code. Saved enough to pay his shipping +.

Wayne

Administrator
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Great to hear! We just got in some mesh banners (wind can easily pass through them). We kept them small and clean as we don't want to mess up the flight sites with an ugly banner. Just 3' x 2' in size with grommets in the corners. If you would like one for your field, just let us know and we will send one your way with a handful of stickers to share with members. We would love to see a picture once the banner is hung. :)

Gsmith6879

New User
Reaction score
Great to hear! We just got in some mesh banners (wind can easily pass through them). We kept them small and clean as we don't want to mess up the flight sites with an ugly banner. Just 3' x 2' in size with grommets in the corners. If you would like one for your field, just let us know and we will send one your way with a handful of stickers to share with members. We would love to see a picture once the banner is hung. :)

Laurie sent an email yesterday and I have asked for one.