What's new
Aloft Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't add a model image

rotems

New User
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trying to add a model image (Ethos 1.5.6 X20S) but it seams like it's not shoes up in the pictures menu. even when I'm changing an existing model image it disappear from the list and coming back after rename it. I'll appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Rotem

HENNY

Very Strong User
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trying to add a model image (Ethos 1.5.6 X20S) but it seams like it's not shoes up in the pictures menu. even when I'm changing an existing model image it disappear from the list and coming back after rename it. I'll appreciate any help.
Thank you,
Rotem
The image format needs to be PNG. Ethos suite has a Image manager to help you create images in the correct format and image size.

rotems

New User
Reaction score
The image format needs to be PNG. Ethos suite has a Image manager to help you create images in the correct format and image size.
Hello HENNY, they are in the right format.

Thank you
Rotem

rotems

New User
Reaction score
OK, found the problem, the characters should not be more then 10.

Thank you
Rotem